Alright guys and gals, it’s that time again! To be quite honest it seems like this year went by very quickly for a lot of people, myself included. Here’s my recap of 2015″
- changed jobs
- made new friends and met up with old friends at Metrocon
- missed working with horses and kids, separately and together
- learned that I understand a lot more Hindi than I thought I did just from watching a ton of movies over one summer with my mother!
- owned a pet snake for a small period of time
- planned and actively prepared to have my own, furry pets
- improved my anatomy drawing skills
- missed swimming
What did you accomplish this year? Did you find you can do something you never thought possible? Did you discover something new about yourself?
Here’s what I have planned for 2016:
- travel somewhere out of state whether by flight or by road trip
- illustrate more from The Green Book so I can solidify a few hazy designs
- now that The Green Book is written (book 1) refine the cast and region
- learn more about how to make politics function in a storybook
- build a wall of motivation and a wall of positivity
- spend more time with animals and nature
- promote positivity
There were a few things on my list from the previous year’s post that I did not get to do. That is okay. Maybe they will get done this year, in the mean time, I’ll start small.
Another thing I’m going to try is this:
What’s on your list? Link me up! Until the next time, I hope you have a safe and fun New Years guys and gals. As always, it is a pleasure~